A new glove based on science and ergonomics will become available in the UK for the first time next year, after reporting great sales in the USA.
The cabretta leather Bionic glove, designed by leading hand surgeon Dr Kleinert, has six performance features designed to help your grip in respect of strength, torque control, comfort, feel and dexterity.
- Pre-rotated Finger Design – promotes the natural closure of the hand
- Index finger to Hand Interface Zone on back of Forefinger – designed specifically for interlocking fingers to improve breathability and dexterity
- Ergonomically designed Motion Zones – provide optimal flexibility for better fit, comfort and performance
- Strategic Web Zones – designed to offer the perfect fit for each hand. The web zones also deliver enhanced breathability – helping hands stay cool, comfortable and dry
- Anatomical Relief Pads – help improve grip strength resulting in more control and straighter, more accurate shots
- Extra padding in the palm – extends glove durability for a longer life.
The glove is being distributed by COGO Golf in the UK.
“There have been no real technological advances in golf glove design in the past ten years,” reckons Phil Aitken, managing director of COGO. “With Bionic this has changed and I believe that we are looking at the future of golf gloves. We will be providing our retail partners with cutting edge POS units to ensure consumer impact and replicate the sell-through rates that have made this product a phenomenon in the US Golf market.”
For more information contact Bionic on 0161 544 505.