Whether you’re golfing, mountain biking or pounding pavement on a training run at dawn, you can’t maintain peak performance unless your eyes keep up with your environment.
That’s why Oakley has partnered with Transitions Optical to create lenses that darken and lighten automatically. They help you adapt to changing light conditions while filtering out 100% of ultraviolet light (UV). The Transition ‘variable tint’ lenses automatically react to UV light, going from clear (indoors or in the shade) to sunglass dark out in the sun, in seconds. They optimise outdoor visual quality by improving contrast and enhance comfort by reducing glare, resulting in less eye fatigue.
* Maximise visual quality by adapting to variable light conditions
* Fast fade back to unactivated state
* High performance lenses: Black Persimmon & VR50
Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO)
* XYZ optics – maximised clarity at all angles of vision by mapping the full lens contour to the human eye
* UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and harmful blue light
* Iridium coating to heighten contrast
* Industrial standard ANSI Z87.1 impact & velocity protection
The Oakley ‘Activated by Transitions’ range incorporates the Racing Jacket, Half Jacket, Bottlecap, Monster Dog, Crosshair and Whisker. Two performance base colours are currently available – Oakley’s VR50™ and Black Persimmon. Prices start from £67.50. ‘Activated by Transitions’ lenses are also available with Oakley prescription eyewear.
For further information: www.oakley.com