SOLE Custom Footbeds tick all the boxes for the sport enthusiast looking for the best over–the-counter orthotic available. In three simple steps, SOLE’s heat fit creates a custom fit for your foot in your footwear.
SOLE provides full foot contact support to reduce pressure points and distribute weight evenly to ensure your foot and lower limbs are supported and aligned so you can perform at your best. Three models also include a thin layer of SofTec which provides unsurpassed cushioning.
With five models available in the UK, there is a SOLE for almost any type of footwear application to include running, walking/hiking, ski/snowboard, indoor court and outdoor field sports.
Other insoles claim to offer arch support, control and comfort but how much and for whose foot? Only SOLE Custom Footbeds are fit to your foot by your foot and come with an unconditional 90 day fit guarantee.
Why do athletes use SOLE to custom fit their footwear?
- To help prevent or treat foot and lower limb injury
- To increase performance by improving stability and alignment with proper support that will also reduce lower limb fatigue and increase overall comfort.
- SOLE Custom Footbeds:
- Unconditional 90 Day Fit Guarantee
- Heat mouldable for a custom fit
- Provide full foot and lower limb support
- Come in 5 models to fit most footwear applications
- By design, the fitting process is fast and easy – about five minutes
Customers can fit SOLE at home or you can add that extra level of service by offering custom fitting in-store
Take your specialized product to the next level and become a SOLE Retailer.
New for 2007 – SOLE Technical Sport Socks – four models in Black or White
www.yoursole.co.uk or phone 0845 644 3742 for more information.